Inbound marketing helps us to invite the right clients to your web site. Afterwards we turn them into loyal customers.
We have to realize that inbound marketing is not targeted at attracting to your web site as many customers as possible. Inbound marketing helps the right visitors to reach you site, stay there and – after a number of interactions – become real customers.
Look at the customer involvement scheme and examine the “customer hooking options” which attract a visitor and gradually turn him into a customer.
TO BEGIN AN INBOUND MARKETING CAMPAIGN YOU NEED A WELL-DEVELOPED PLAN. AT THE VERY FIRST STAGE SELLPROMO CAN HELP YOU:
- to fix the calendar of your campaign (to decide when to take certain steps to maximize the results);
- to define the targets (for sales and marketing);
- to develop requirements to the content and blogs;
- to audit digital contents (what kind of existing resources will be used; which resources are to be obtained or developed).
AFTER ESTABLISHING YOUR TARGETS AND BUILDING A STEP-BY-STEP PLAN YOU HAVE TO DEFINE THE CHANNELS AND THE CONTENTS. SELLPROMO CAN HELP YOU TO DEFINE:
- strategies in social media;
- contents, e-books, data bulletins, copyrights, design;
- conversion accelerators – targeted surveys, feedback, infographics, videos;
- progress of your web site;
- running your blog;
- e-mail messaging;
- context advertising and banners.
THE NEXT STEP IS TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE CREATED AN EFFICIENT WAY TO TRANSFORM USERS INTO PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS.
Visitors come to your web site for two reasons: they are looking for a solution to their specific problem or just open your landing page for sheer curiosity. Before doing that, the visitor had already spent some time looking for similar solutions and services offered by someone else. Your main task is to prevent the visitor from leaving your site. You can do it by:
- optimizing you home page (e.g. by building “dependent content” when each piece of data requires new data to get the full picture);
- providing technical facts or benchmarks;
- demonstrating videos.
This is the most comprehensible and – at the same time – incomprehensible phase. Experience says that 79 percent of marketing leads do not turn into sales. Lack of lead generation is the main reason of low efficiency of marketing activities. That is why we offer the inbound marketing circle. Carefully executing every phase of visitor interaction and dropping sporadic callers you will get in the end a set of well qualified leads with clearly defined requirements. Your sales specialists can efficiently interact with such leads.
The right lead generation program ensures that not a single lead is lost.